Properly crafted curry is incredibly beneficial for your well-being. It can help prevent inflammation, cancer, Alzheimer's, and more. Our commitment lies in using only the freshest ingredients and cooking in accordance with Ayurvedic principles.
At Curry Sultan, we prioritize your satisfaction and health. By cooking fresh, we eliminate the possibility of that uncomfortable "stone-in-the-stomach" feeling that heavy meals often cause. We firmly believe that 90% of good health stems from a balanced diet, with the remaining 10% attributed to exercise.
Host your next event at Curry Sultan! Our private dining rooms are comfortable and inviting, making our restaurant the perfect place for hosting a large banquet or an intimate gathering. Prefer eating in the comfort of your own home? Hosting elsewhere? No worries, we cater! We also rent chafing dishes for a small fee. Call us at (281)-812-4777
Great delicious healthy food. The service was great! The owner Russel came and spoke with us. We learned that he is so passionate about his food, he Uses the best quality ingredients. This is a local gem! Don’t let the construction keep you from visiting and trying out this delicious food. We ordered the Indian food but he also makes Mexican food.
Great food! Compliments to the chef! That kid’s got a future in cooking! Great service on the dining room floor. If I lived here I’d be a regular! I was blown away with the quality of the food! Give them a try!
I had never tried curry tacos before! My son had the curry tacos. The seasoning in this chicken was amazing and flavorful. It had a lemony taste which was enjoyable. For the appetizer we had the masala fries which were extra crispy. They’re paired with some red sauce which was quite tasty but I actually really enjoyed them with the salsa from the tacos. So good!
Join our rewards program to earn points, get free items, and stay up to date with us.